“SUPER ANTIVIRAL" essential oil
Brand new formula blended with 20 kind of essential oil, all of them are super powerful properties for antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-infection, fungicidal, stimulant immune system and strengthens respiratory system. made by 100% pure natural / 50% organic essential oil | NON GMOS & chemical preservative
This blended oil can apply in different ways:
- diffuse at home (kills virus and bacteria in the air, also help to purify and cleansing environment)
- inhalation (enhance cleansing respiratory system, prevent infection)
- make cleaning product, mix with water, alcohol, baking soda, vinegar for cleaning and disinfecting (spray for wipes floors, clean furniture or object)
Blending cleaning product: Dilute 20-40 drops of essential oil (not more than 40 drops) in every 100ml of water, vinegar, alcohol, or baking soda.
Ingredients: Juniperus mexicana Wood Oil, Cedrus Deodora (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) Oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Latifolia (Spike Lavender) Oil, *Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, *Pinus Sylvestris (Scotch Pine) Oil, *Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress Leaf) Oil, *Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus Leaves Oil, Eucalyptus Polybractea (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Corymbia Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Oil, *Citrus limon (Lemon) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, *Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Hyssopus officinalis var. decumbens (Hyssop Decumbens) Oil, *Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Oil, *Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Oil < certificated organic ingredients>
- Keep all essential oils away from flames. Essential oils are highly flammable, they shouldn't be used or stored near candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes or open fireplaces.
- Do NOT use directly on skin. Essential oils are very concentrated. They should always be diluted for use on the skin.
- People who have epilepsy or high blood pressure, pregnant women, infants and children all have special considerations in the use of essential oils. If in doubt, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass your questions to our certified professional aromatherapist.
- Essential oils are volatile. They can be damaged by exposure to heat, oxygen and sunlight. A good quality oil comes in a dark bottle. After use, the cap should be securely fastened and the bottle stored in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.