- Blended with kusunoki oil (Camphor tree) produced in Yakushima Island.
- By blending bergamot, orange and grapefruit with the cool and refreshing fragrance of kusunoki, freshness is expressed.
- A musky base also accentuates the sense of translucence.
- A perfume spray whose mist delicately envelops your room and your laundry.
- The bottle with a wooden lid linked to the KITOWA concept expresses a scented presence.
How to use
After ventilating the room, spray the mist in the air 4 to 5 times (per room) to your liking. The aroma will spread refreshingly. For fabrics and linens such as pillows, sheets, curtains, etc. spray 2 to 3 times from a distance of 30 cm or more. The aroma will spread gently.
Package size：height 172mm x width 52mm x depth 52mm weight 350g
Bottle size：height 157mm x width 37mm x depth 37mm weight 290g (100ml)